Saturday, July 07, 2012

Happy Birthday, Taylor!

Taylor has reached a milestone.  He's supposedly, officially an adult.


As he slept in, the kids were busy making him cards.



Jillian took an order for his cake.  He wanted an angel food cake with chocolate mousse frosting.  A friend back in Michigan served it at her house and Taylor loved it.  However, we had no recipe - and no way to contact the friend.   So....Google to the rescue.

Jillian made the entire creation from scratch.  She did a great job!

The birthday boy was very appreciative, but after going out for a steak dinner with mom and dad, he hasn't been ready to sample the cake yet.



Happy Birthday, Taylor!  And congratulations for making it to adulthood.


9 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 18th, Taylor, and Jillian...I think you'd trample me in the kitchen!

Theanne said...

Happy 18th Birthday Taylor!

Tesseraemum said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!
It sounds like your mom had doubts about you reaching this momentous occasion! AS IF!

Sharon said...

This just doesn't seem possible!!! The time just flies SO fast. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

Kristin Ferguson said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor! If I were there I would give you a big hug and even though you'd act like you didn't want me to I would anyway because I know deep down you really do like to be hugged by strange, blog-stalkers like me!!!! So...what are you going to do now that you're an adult? Do tell!!!

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe Taylor is 18!!!!! Give him a big hug from us!!!!
Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

anilkumart said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
Study MBBS in China
pg dental in china

mds in china

md in china

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals