Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New pictures of baby Jacob!



We received some new pictures and video of Jacob in the mail today! He is so cute--as I'm sure you will agree. haha Molly says he is "the cutest baby I have ever seen in my whole life!" She can't wait for him to come home. :)

We have not heard anything from Detroit CIS. They did not respond to the email I sent about our fingerprints not needing to be re-done. We are just waiting to get something in the mail from them--and have no idea when that might be. In case you're wondering why we don't just ASK them for info, we don't because they get very bugged about it. They do not 'allow' people to request information on the status of their paperwork.

Enjoy the pictures of sweet Jacob! I wish you could see the big smiles he gave us on the video!