Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jakey is taking his first steps!

Our tiny little guy is starting to take his first steps! It is so cute. He grins at all of us first before he starts. I think we are getting him too used to having an adoring audience to cheer his every accomplishment. haha He first looks around to make sure everyone is watching and then with a big grin, starts off. He takes the smallest steps I have ever seen a baby take. It is so funny. He also takes the fastest steps I have ever seen--much like the way he crawls--in hyperdrive. He has such tiny feet, I don't know how he can balance himself on them.

He will look so funny when he is walking full time because he is so small. He is only wearing 9 month clothing but he has a full head of hair which confuses a lot of people who try to guess his age.

He has added a new word to his repertoire..."yuck." He can say Mama, Dada, Uh-oh, and yuck. ha Whenever he has a poopy diaper and I start to change him, he says, 'Yuck." Hmmm...I guess I must say that more than I realize!