Monday, May 19, 2008

Jordan's cool new sunglasses


Little Jordan has always loved to wear sunglasses like his big sisters--but we have a hard time getting them to stay on, since he only has one ear. The other day, I happened to find some really cool ones at a local store for only $3.99! They have a strap that goes around his head and velcro's at the back. This may not seem like a big deal, but I assure you--it is in our family!! Kids love to do things that 'all the other kids are doing' and now Jordan can wear sunglasses like the other kids! Hooray!


JAKE--THE DIAPER SAGA CONTINUES....
...as Houdini Jr. figured out a way to get his diaper off, despite it being duct-taped on. He now pushes it down until he can wriggle out of it--then chucks it out of his bed. The other morning, I went it to get him and the room reeked--so I knew he had pooped. However, the diaper was nowhere in sight. I lifted him out of bed and was putting a new diaper on him as Jeff walked in to survey the scene of the crime. I glanced up just in time to see him miss stepping on a suspicious looking brown 'stone' lying on the floor. Upon closer inspection, it became obvious that Jake had not only disposed of his diaper, but had hurled its offensive contents across the room. We were unable to find any wet spots in his bed, which seemed strange. And then I knelt down beside his crib to look for the diaper. My knees got wet.

Now I know why some animals eat their young.